Chartered by American Legion Post 295, Germantown, Maryland
Pack located in North Potomac, Maryland
Pack 436 - Fall Family Campout
- Where : Little Bennett Campground, 23705 Frederick Rd.,
Clarksburg (355 just north of the intersection with MD-121). For those familiar
with the park, we'll be staying in the A Ring campsites.
- When : Friday-Saturday October 8-9
The campground allows us to arrive as early as 12
noon; most people will arrive later due to the weekday start. On
Saturday morning, we need to be checked out by 11 am.
- Cost : $20 if you're staying overnight, $10 if staying only for
Saturday afternoon dinner. Checks highly preferred (to
preserve the dwindling sanity of our Committee Chair and Treasurer...) - please
make out to "Pack 436". You can drop them at Eric's house - 14713 Keeneland
Circle - or bring them with you to the campout.
- Signup info : please go to our SignUpGenius link to indicate if
you're attending, and also to sign up to bring something to share for dinner
- What to bring : key things to bring with you:
- Sleeping bags
- Change of clothing - including something warm if temps
- Flashlight and/or headlamp
- For meals:
- A main dish for yourself for dinner
- A side dish to share (please sign up at the link)
- Utensils and dishes
We look forward to seeing everyone there! If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to contact Eric, Howie, or your Scout's den leader.